In This News Brief:
- Federal judge blasts State Department Lawyers in Hillary email case – warns ‘No FOIA exemption for political expedience’
- The US Government is blowing billions of dollars on pointless crap
- Trump says immigration deal ‘to the benefit of all’ will be made if Supreme Court rules in his favor on DACA
- Mexico announces 56 percent drop in number of migrants arriving at US border
- Pensacola man accused of human trafficking at massage parlors in 4 states denied bail
- Baby smuggling at Philippines airport was part of an illegal adoption
- Officials in small Ohio town accused of sex trafficking underage girls
- Trump cancels Afghan peace negotiations after Taliban admits to Kabul attack
- And much, much more!
Click the “Play” button and turn up the sound for today’s News Brief!
Email, text, or share this report to your friends and family members that are tracking the Storm … or who need to be.
Nothing can stop what is coming… Nothing.
IMPORTANT: YouTube is unsubscribing and un-notifying patriots across the board. Click Here for the best way to keep up with news updates >>
Insurance for patriots by patriots. MAGAsurance — Everything for your life & Health insurance needs in one place. America, we’ve got you covered. Click Here for a free quote or consultation >>