Chlorella is a Superfood (rich in nutrients) that is found in the form of a single-celled green algae. There are more than 30 different types of chlorella, but researchers mainly use Chlorella vulgaris and Chlorella pyrenoidosa in clinical studies. The single-celled organism has a hard cell wall that is indigestible by humans, so you can’t reap the benefits of chlorella by eating the algae itself. If you want to get the health benefits of chlorella, you have to take it in supplement form (broken cell wall). Chlorella can be taken as a pill, powder, or extract.
Why would anyone ever take an aquatic superfood in the first place? Chlorella has been heavily researched lately. It is the “new kid on the block” of whole food nutrition. Scientists have found several potential health benefits of this freshwater algae, and it is showing tremendous promise with its many health-boosting properties.
Chlorella has potential as a nutritional supplement because of the high content of many important nutrients, including protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Chlorella is a unicellular microalga that is a close cousin to the multicellular spirulina. This superfood has ten times more chlorophyll than alfalfa, and is one of the best sources of chlorophyll among plants. This nutrient-dense food is composed of 1 to 4% chlorophyll, 9 to 18% fiber, and 55 to 60% protein. Aside from chlorophyll, chlorella also contains high levels of antioxidants, such as lutein and lycopene, and alpha- and beta-carotene. Additionally, chlorella is packed with essential minerals, such as iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium, copper, iodine, and phosphorus. Similarly, it contains omega-3 fatty acids (important in inflammation), inositol, choline, biotin, folate, pantothenic acid, and other B vitamins, as well as vitamins A, C, E, D, and K. Furthermore, chlorella is naturally loaded with both essential and nonessential amino acids. Gram for gram, chlorella easily beats out other superfoods when it comes to nutritional content because:
- 30X more magnesium than milk
- Over 15X more phosphorus than spinach
- 10X more chlorophyll than alfalfa
- Nearly 10X more potassium than milk
- 5X more protein than eggs
- More protein than a serving of steak
- Almost 2X more chlorophyll than spirulina
- A great source of highly digestible plant protein (60% of weight)
- Loaded with mucopolysaccharides (long chains of sugar molecules that help build bones, tendons, skin, and connective tissue)
- A superior source of essential fatty acids, including gamma-linoleic acid (GLA)
Are you starting to see why this is important in times of food shortages and government produced famines? This should be considered by every “prepper” to have in your medicine chest. If necessary, you can live off it.
Perhaps, the most important property of chlorella is it contains Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF). What is CGF and why is it so special? No other naturally occurring food source has this unique growth factor – not even spirulina or other microalgae. CGF consists of natural sugars, such as glucose, arabinose, galactose, mannose, rhamnose and xylose, as well as the amino acids glutamine, cysteine, serine, tyrosine, threonine, proline, lysine, alanine, glycine, asparagine and leucine. CGF is the reason why chlorella can quadruple its number every 20 to 24 hours. It is also responsible for many of chlorella’s health benefits, which include supporting the body’s immune defenses, natural healing process and overall health.
Health Benefits of Chlorella
- It supports healthy cardiovascular function, blood pressure, and cholesterol. Chlorella is naturally high in heart-healthy nutrients and anti-
oxidants that can support cardiovascular function and blood circulation. A study shows that Chlorella consumption may help reduce blood pressure in people who consume it on a regular basis. A daily dose of 5-10 grams of chlorella can potentially lower LDL cholesterol (that’s the bad stuff) and triglycerides in people who have high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- Chlorella supports the body’s natural elimination of toxins. Since chlorophyll possesses potent cleansing properties, regular consumption of it can support your body’s natural detoxification process, as well as healthy liver function. Some heavy metals like cadmium, lead, aluminum, and barium can be dangerous if present in large amounts in the body. Chlorella supplements may help naturally reduce the levels of heavy metals.
- Chlorella supports healthy immune function. One study showed higher numbers of antibodies in those who took chlorella, and another study showed that chlorella users had increased immune activity. Other studies from Ryutsu Keizai University in Japan and Yonsei University of South Korea demonstrated that chlorella contains a perfectly balanced ratio of protein, antioxidants, and other nutrients, which allows it to support your body’s natural immune defenses.
- Chlorella supports some weight management plans. According to a study published in Open Heart, regular consumption of chlorella can help you achieve sensible weight management goals, especially with a well-balanced diet and regular exercise.
- This microalga can support healthy, glowing skin. According to a study from the journal Clinical Laboratory, chlorella can help protect your skin from oxidative stress and support maximum skin health because of its abundance of potent antioxidants, such as carotenoids and vitamins A, C, and E
- Chlorella may support healthy eye function. It contains high levels of zeaxanthin, lutein, and alpha- and beta-carotene. These potent carotenoids possess powerful antioxidant properties that can help protect your eyes from oxidative damage and support healthy vision.
- This freshwater algae may improve aerobic endurance and recovery from exercise. A study of Chlorella’s role in improving endurance showed positive results, as all the contestants showed significantly improved aerobic endurance post taking six grams of chlorella for four weeks. It increases oxygen saturation in the lungs.
- Chlorella contains antioxidants that are needed by our body to be able to fight free radicals which are responsible for many chronic diseases such as cancer and neurodegenerative diseases. It may also help reduce the symptoms of diabetes.
You should be wondering now where this superfood supplement can be purchased. Try to stay away from evil empires, such as Amazon and Walmart (all China goods). I support Christian, patriot suppliers, which are independently owned. RedPillLiving.com has all your chlorella needs. They have capsules that contain 1,200mg per serving of this essential nutritional supplement. It is formulated in the U.S., China-free, and non-GMO. Stock up now with the food shortages, fertilizer shortages, and supply chain breakdowns. May Yahweh bless all and be well.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Story Written By: Ed J. Janicki
In Case You Missed It:
For breaking news from one of the most over the target and censored names in the world join our 100% Free newsletter at
Also follow us at Gab
Follow us on Gab.com , Like, comment, and subscribe.
Newsletter, The best way to get the information you want.
Telegram, Join our Telegram chat
Shop Patriot and Detox the Deep State by shopping with our sponsors.
RedPillLiving.com, Home of Sleepy Joe – the world’s most powerful all natural sleep formula and The Great Awakening Gourmet Coffee for Patriots.
GreenPillLiving.com, High Potency Full Spectrum CBD.
TheGreatAwakeningBooks.com, Censored Books for Patriots.
TheGreatAwakeningCoffee.com, Gourmet Coffee for Patriots!
The Serapeum.com, The Hidden History of Man & The Mystery Babylon Religion of The Deep State.