Let’s explore the double speak and Orwellian wording straight from the United Nations Website.
According to official site https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact
The Global Compact for Migration is the first-ever UN global agreement on a common approach to international migration in all its dimensions. (Open Borders – One World Government)
The global compact is non-legally binding.
The United Nations Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration seeks to make immigration a universal human right, but the global compact is supposed to be non-legally binding?
Let’s see what MEP Marcel de Graaff had to say . . .
MEP Marcel de Graaff said: “I would like to say some words on the global compact on migration. On the 10th and 11th of December, there will be an international congress in Marrakesh Morocco. The participating countries are set to sign this agreement and although this joint agreement is not binding it is still meant to be the legal framework on which the participating countries commit themselves to build new legislation.
•“One basic element of this new agreement is the extension of the definition of hate speech.”
•“The agreement wants to criminalize migration speech. Criticism of migration will become a criminal offense.”
•“The compact for migration is the legalization of mass migration.”
•“Media outlets that give room to criticism of migration can be shut down.”
•“It is declaring migration as a human right so it will, in effect, become impossible to criticize any participating country or outlet that participates in the welcoming of migrants’ without being at risk of being jailed for hate speech.”
This joint agreement sounds legally-binding.
Watch the video: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1052923/UN-migration-agreement-Angela-Merkel-EU-criticise-migration-hate-crime#t=40s
The Global Compact of Migration lists 23 objectives that will be utilized to achieve open borders World Wide and bring the United Nations one step closer to their utopian idea of a One World Government.
Let’s explore the values of The Global Compact of Migration.
•It is grounded in the values of state sovereignty.
There is NO state sovereignty with an open borders policy.
The only people that will be sharing any responsibility will be the country that is taking in all these immigrants.
•Non-discrimination, and human rights
Is this a joke? The United Nations is one of the biggest violators of Human Rights in the WORLD.
•Here are a just a few cases, because there have been thousands of cases reported, and no one really knows how many thousands of incidents have gone unreported.
Mrs. Haley described the council as a “protector of human rights abusers” and accused the body of “politicizing and scapegoating countries with positive human rights records”.
The global compact includes 23 objectives to better manage migration at local, national, regional and global levels.
The list of the 23 objectives can be found in paragraph 16 of the Global Compact for Migration.
16. With the New York Declaration for Refugees and Migrants, we adopted a political declaration and a set of commitments. Reaffirming that Declaration in its entirety, we build upon it by laying out the following cooperative framework comprised of 23 objectives, implementation, as well as follow-up and review. Each objective contains a commitment, followed by a range of actions considered to be relevant policy instruments and best practices. To fulfill the 23 objectives, we will draw from these actions to achieve safe, orderly and regular migration along the migration cycle.
Objectives for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration
(1) Collect and utilize accurate and disaggregated data as a basis for evidence-based policies
•Surveillance State – Loss of all privacy: Worldwide.
(2) Minimize the adverse drivers and structural factors that compel people to leave their country of origin
(3)Provide accurate and timely information at all stages of migration
(4) Ensure that all migrants have proof of legal identity and adequate documentation
•Everyone will be chipped so they can be located and controlled at all times.
•In addition to chipping https://papersplease.org/wp/2018/10/15/tsa-announces-biometrics-vision-for-all-commercial-aviation-travelers/#more-12947
(5) Enhance availability and flexibility of pathways for regular migration
(6) Facilitate fair and ethical recruitment and safeguard conditions that ensure decent work
(7) Address and reduce vulnerabilities in migration
(8) Save lives and establish coordinated international efforts on missing migrants
(9) Strengthen the transnational response to smuggling of migrants
(10) Prevent, combat and eradicate trafficking in persons in the context of international migration
(11) Manage borders in an integrated, secure and coordinated manner
(12) Strengthen certainty and predictability in migration procedures for appropriate screening, assessment, and referral
(13) Use migration detention only as a measure of last resort and work towards alternatives
•President Trump wanted to end Catch and Release, but the establishment would not allow that to happen. https://www.vox.com/2018/4/9/17190090/catch-release-loopholes-border-immigrants-trump
(14) Enhance consular protection, assistance, and cooperation throughout the migration cycle
•No rules or laws for immigrants. Sanctuary Cities for immigrants. Laws and Rules only apply to residents that were born in their own country.
(15) Provide access to basic services for migrants
•Safety is only for the migrants, not for the residents of their home country. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/boom-wall-would-save-taxpayers-64-billion-in-freebies-for-illegals
(16) Empower migrants and societies to realize full inclusion and social cohesion
(17) Eliminate all forms of discrimination and promote evidence-based public discourse to shape perceptions of migration
•The establishment want all women to be slaves to their husband and lose all human rights. Never-mind that the women in the United States have fought long and hard to have these rights.
•It is far more important for world leaders to receive awards for all the white people that they kill off. Think I am exaggerating. . .
•The fact that the Kalergi Plan is still apparently alive in the minds of many prominent Europeans has led to the suggestion that this is what lies at the obvious antipathy towards the president-elect Donald Trump by European leaders.
•The Kalergi Planners hoped that the United States would be the next region to fall under the One World Government and perhaps many people still nourished that dream until his shock election two years ago.
(18) Invest in skills development and facilitate mutual recognition of skills, qualifications, and competencies
•Just displace citizens of their own country and make them train their less skilled and less qualified replacement.
(19) Create conditions for migrants and diasporas to fully contribute to sustainable development in all countries
•WASHINGTON (Sinclair Broadcast Group) — A new study concludes that illegal immigration is draining over $100 billion from taxpayers’ wallets every year, but some experts say the report vastly overstates the costs of government benefits used by undocumented immigrants and overlooks their families’ economic contributions.
•According to the Federation for American Immigration Reform, the cost incurred by the federal, state, and local governments to provide services to the undocumented and their children far outpaces any funds they put back into the system through taxes.
•The study by researchers Matthew O’Brien, Spencer Raley, and Jack Martin calculates that taxpayers spend a total of approximately $134.9 billion to cover the expenses produced by the presence of 12.5 million undocumented immigrants and 4.2 million U.S.-born children, while those immigrants pay about $19 billion in taxes, for a net cost of $115.9 billion. FAIR describes this figure as “staggering and crippling.”
(20) Promote faster, safer and cheaper transfer of remittances and foster financial inclusion of migrants
(21) Cooperate in facilitating safe and dignified return and readmission, as well as sustainable reintegration
(22) Establish mechanisms for the portability of social security entitlements and earned benefits
•Why earn benefits when as an immigrant you can take the entitlements and earned benefits of the residents?
(23) Strengthen international cooperation and global partnerships for safe, orderly and regular migration.
•The actions that are taken are a three-pronged attack in order to foster in global governance, and they are as such:
1)Create ubiquitous electronic surveillance with unlimited police power
2)Throw the entire earth into an economic tailspin
3)Destroy all nationalism, national borders, and create chaos among all nations prior to an “incendiary event” or series of actions that lead to a world war.
For more information on the Global Compact for Migration read the pdf below.
What countries have opted out of the Forced Global Compact for Mass Illegal Immigration?
•The Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration was approved in July by all 193 UN member nations except the United States, which had backed out last year.
•Eight countries so far have pulled out of The Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration.
•Translation: Eight countries are not allowing illegal and unvetted immigration into their country.
1)The United States
2)Hungary’s government, led by Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, a hardliner on immigration, said it will not sign the final document in Marrakesh.
3)The Polish government said they would not be participating in the Global Compact.
4)The Czech Republic was the next to announce that it is moving out of the deal.
5)Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović had announced that she would not sign “the Marrakesh agreement”, while the government still appears willing.
6)Bulgaria, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, the leader of the ruling GERB party in the country’s parliament, broke the news on Monday (12 November) that they would be backing out of the compact.
7)Australia refuses to sign the compact.
8)Italy will not sign the compact.
•How did members of The United Nations respond?
President Donald Trump, they say, seeks to “up-end” their “liberal world order.” And so, the globalist-minded Council on Foreign Relations, a key Deep State institution behind the “world order” agenda, is calling for the creation of a new “Group of 9” (G9) committee to save the “rules-based world order” from Trump. Basically, the proposed coalition of nine powerful governments, which would include many of America’s close allies and even the emerging European Union super-state, would hold down the “global governance” fort until a pliable globalist can be placed back in the White House.
We the People must continue to fight for our Freedom!